In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 21, 2022
Wednesdays: Tai Chi Short Form 12:15-1:15 pm, Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm, Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Students must wear masks during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Traditional Chinese Medicine and Nutrition
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) looks at food differently than Western culture. In Western culture food is analyzed by how much protein, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, and vitamins it contains. When looking at food according to TCM, we look at the way each food affects our body’s circulation (Qi and Blood).
If we have problems with stagnation then we need foods that push through stagnation. If we have problems of our energy being too scattered and chaotic, we need foods that calm and slow down the flow. TCM analyzes the body to find out what is going on with our energy flow (circulation) and that information dictates what foods would improve the situation.
Diet affects our health more so than almost any other factor in our lifestyle. By studying nutrition from the TCM point of view we can improve our health dramatically.
Be sure to click on the product thumbnail or title of any product to discover:
- more details and images (if applicable)
- audio samples (if applicable)
- video samples (if applicable)
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Nutrition Webinar
Previously Recorded What should you eat to feel well? Learn how your body changes with the seasons and what foods help or hinder that process. Learn what systems you have out of balance and what specific foods will help correct this. No prior experience is needed!
Eating for Healing Eight Week Webinar
Previously Recorded. Learn the principles of Chinese Medicine Nutrition. Each week we will focus on a particular health issue and discuss the specific diet changes that will best restore health.
Nutrition, Tai Chi, and Qigong Video Subscription Library
- 100 One-hour Workshop Titles on Nutrition, Tai Chi, Qigong, & Meditation
- New! 8-hour Chinese Medicine Nutrition program has been added!
- Master Lisa's entire Tai Chi Long Form course! All 50 one-hour videos!
- all available streaming live on any device
- $12.99 monthly subscription plan, cancel anytime
- along with Tai Chi, one-hour courses include topics on Qigong, Chinese Medicine, nutritional healing, medical Qigong, meditation, and mindfulness, and more
- watch free previews of every video