In-Person and Online/Hybrid Classes begin Sept. 20, 2023
Wednesdays: Tai Chi for Beginners 10-11 am and Qigong 6-7 pm
Thursdays: Qigong 2:30-3 pm and Tai Chi Long Form 3:10-4:10 pm
Unless otherwise stated, no previous experience is needed for any classes.
Course schedule and descriptions below.
Covid policy: Masks are no longer required during in-person classes. If you have a cold or any sign of communicable illness, please stay home and participate through the online option or watch recordings of class later.
Like to see this schedule as a calendar? Take a look at the calendar to see changes and holiday schedule.
Qigong classes at our Rochester location are on Wednesday nigths and Thursdays and are all beginner-friendly. The Wednesday night Qigong programs are at 6-7 pm and are offered in 8-week quarters starting September, November, February, and April. Each quarter a new course is offered and no prior experience is needed.
The Thursday program is a half-hour Qigong program at 2:30-3 pm offered in 10-week trimesters (different material than that offered on Wednesday nights) starting in September, December and March. These classes are also simulcasted online using Zoom and can be watched from home or viewed as recordings for registered students using Google Drive.
Students can start with any of the courses offered and proceed from that point forward.
Private lessons in Qigong are also offered by appointment ($95/hour session).
Be sure to click on the product thumbnail or title of any product to discover:
- more details and images (if applicable)
- audio samples (if applicable)
- video samples (if applicable)
Thursdays 2:30-3 pm EDT, beginning Sept 21, 2023. In-person and online! As the seasons change, so does our energy. Learn gentle flowing movements and nutrition to help the body adjust to the fall season as well as clear out energy blockages. No experience needed! 10 week program, a half hour per lesson.
- 100 One-hour Workshop Titles on Qigong, Tai Chi, Nutrition, & Meditation
- New! 8-hour Chinese Medicine Nutrition program has been added!
- all available streaming live on any device
- $12.99 monthly subscription plan, cancel anytime
- 40 one-hour courses include topics on Qigong, Chinese Medicine, nutritional healing, medical Qigong, meditation, and mindfulness, and more
- Master Lisa's entire Tai Chi Long Form course included- 50 one-hour videos!
- watch free previews of every video
Wednesdays 6-7 pm EDT, beginning Sept 20, 2023. In-person and online! Qigong for strengthening and stretching! Shiba Luohan Gong was created 1500 years ago by a Buddhist monk, Da Mo, and taught to the Shaolin Monks in China to improve their health and stamina.